Carrot and Coconut Soup
You’ll just love this thick and creamy soup that’s packed with flavour!
- 8 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 large onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 cups of reduced salt stock
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp oil
How to make:
- Heat the oil and add the onion and curry powder. Fry over a low heat for a few minutes until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for around 20 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- Blend and serve.
I use my Kenwood Triblade handblender when I am making soups. It is amazing!
For 20% off any Kenwood appliances or attachments during 2020, use the promo code CLAIRE2020 at the check-out when you order here.