Try this healthier alternative to your usual pancakes! They taste just as good and offer a lot more nutrients!
- 1/2 cup of free range egg whites (I always use SPCA blue tick eggs)
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 banana (mashed)
- Mixed frozen berries
- Cashew nuts
1) Mix all ingredients into a bowl until batter forms.
2) Pour into a hot non stick pan.
3) Flip when edges start browning.
4) Serve with plain unsweetened yoghurt, mixed berries, and cashew nuts.
Recipe by Jacinta Lal and Sheree Beaumont.