This is a vegetarian curry that is great for a cold winter’s evening any day of the week!
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 2-3 carrots – sliced
- 1 onion – chopped
- 1 cup peas or beans
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2-1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1/3 cup of water (or stock)
- Salt and peper to taste
- 1 tsp of olive oil
How to make:
1) Prepare cauliflower into florets, slice carrots and chop onions.
2) Fry onion in olive oil until soft, add spices, and cook through.
3) Add cauliflower and carrots. Stir well.
4) Add water, salt and pepper, grated ginger and simmer for 10 minutes. Add a splash more water if needed.
5) Add peas and continue cooking until all vegetables are cooked.
Use beans instead of peas.