This is a vegetarian curry that is great for a warm Winters evening any day of the week!
- 1/2 head cauliflower – broken into halves
- 2-3 carrots – sliced
- 1 onion – chopped
- 1 cup peas or beans
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2-1 inch fresh ginger grated
- Salt and peper to taste
- 1 tsp of olive oil
How to make:
1) Prepare cauliflower into florets, slice carrots and chop onions.
2) Fry onion in olive oil until soft, add spices, and cook through.
3) Add cauliflower and carrots. Stir well.
4) Add water, salt and pepper, grated ginger and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add peas and continue cooking until all vegetables are cooked.
Use beans instead of peas.