Delicious, Quick & Easy Sprouted Bread Recipe
You may have spotted a range of sprouted breads popping up at your local healthfood shops, while it’s awesome their becoming so readily available they can often cost an arm and a leg to buy! I have a better and far cheaper option.
Give my sprouted bread recipe a go and you’ll thank me later. I love toasting mine and topping with loads of smashed avo, lemon and a dash of chilli flakes…sooo good!
- 2 cups of grains – wheat and rye both work well
- Water for soaking
How To Make:
2) Rinse and dry grains -pop back in bowl and cover with a tea towel.
3) Place the bowl in a dark, dry place and leave for 24hrs to
4) Rinse, dry cover and repeat.
6) Place the sprouted grains in a food processor, with a pinch of salt and blitz until a dough forms
7) Pop into a lined greased proof loaf tin and place in a preheated oven at 130 degrees celcius for 2 hours.
Once cooked through enjoy with your favourite choice of toppings.
If you fancy getting a Kenwood Food Processor use the code KITCHEN30 to grab 30% off