Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?
Chocolates, booze (and socks!) are easy things to get people – but why not give your friends and family something a little more fabulous this Christmas – something fun and healthy!
Here are some ideas:
- Pots of herbs – I was gifted some beautiful pots once which I treasure
- Plants – maybe a nice lemon tree!
- Magazine subscription – try Healthy Food Guide or Green Ideas!
- A healthy cook book, (how about my book?!), or an inspirational book. The books by Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Martha Beck and Eckhart Tolle are my favourites.
- Yoga mat or a swiss ball
- Mission Nutrition Consultation
- Nutribullet – use the code GETBLASTING here >> and get 15% off
- Popcorn maker
- Healthy cooking class voucher (I run these too!)
- Ice block maker for healthy homemade ice blocks
- SodaStream machine
- Pizza stone to make healthy homemade pizzas
- A copy of ‘Lose Weight for Life’ or ‘Feel Good for Life’
- Workout gear – top, shorts, pants, cap, towel
- Tea pot and herbal tea
Have a very happy and healthy festive season!
Much love x