Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?
Chocolates, booze (and socks!) are easy things to get people – but why not give your friends and family something a little more fabulous this Christmas – something fun and healthy!
Here are my TOP 15 gift ideas;
- Pots of herbs – I was gifted some beautiful pots once which I treasure
- Plants – maybe a nice lemon tree? Fig tree?
- A SodaStream machine – they have an AMAZING range. Use promo code GETFIZZY at the checkout and get 30% off too!!
- Magazine subscription – try a Healthy Food Guide magazine one
- A copy of my ‘It’s a beautiful day diary’ or one of my books
- An inspirational book or subscription to Audible. I love the books by Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Martha Beck and Eckhart Tolle
- Yoga mat or a swiss ball
- A voucher for a one on one consultation with my company Mission Nutrition
- A food processor, hand blender or spiralizer – Kenwood NZ do an amazing range!
- A Fitbit fitness tracker or smart watch.
- Makeup, skin and beauty products – Complete Beauty Spa have an AMAZING range which can all be delivered directly to your door!
- A popcorn maker
- A cooking class voucher
- A Springfree trampoline, they are THE best!
- A voucher for a massage or facial. I use Environ skincare which is incredible…find a therapist who does Environ facials here
- Ice block maker for healthy homemade ice blocks
- Pizza stone to make healthy homemade pizzas
- Workout gear – trainers, top, shorts, pants, cap, towel, Asics NZ do some really cool stuff!!
- Tea pot and herbal tea
Have a very happy and healthy festive season!
Much love x