Got some cauliflower and broccoli hanging around? Try these for a delicious snack or a light meal!
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 broccoli cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups grated cheese (ideally mozzarella)
How to make:
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli florets for 8 mins, remove from the pan and cool on paper towel to absorb any excess moisture.
- Blend the veg in a food processor with the eggs and 1 cup of the cheese. If it’s quite wet you can add 1-2 tbsp rolled oats or chia seeds. I used my Kenwood New Zealand Chef with my food processor attachment for this part.
- Pop the mixture into a greased muffin tray (makes approx 24) or into a lined baking tray which you can then cut into slices. I did 1/2 and 1/2 and they were equally good.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over the top then bake at 190 degrees for 10-15 mins or until golden.
For 20% off any Kenwood appliances or attachments during 2020, use the promo code CLAIRE2020 at the check-out when you order here.