Festive chocolate treats!
These are the perfect sweet treat for the festive season (or any time of year!). Super quick and easy to make. Choose your toppings to suit your preference.
- 1 block of 70% cocoa chocolate
- A selection of dried fruit and nuts: sultanas, dried cranberries, dried apricots, coconut threads, unsalted nuts – cashew, almonds, pistachio etc.
How to make:
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler on the stove. A double boiler is a pot of gently boiling water with a glass bowl on top. Add the chocolate to the bowl and melt slowly. Make sure no water touches the chocolate.
- On a piece of baking paper, place approx 1tsp of chocolate to make a circle the size of a NZ $2 coin.
- Sprinkle on your selection of dried fruit and nuts.
- Place in the fridge to set.