Try these vege-packed fritters for a quick and easy lunch option or a tasty addition to school lunch boxes!
They are a great way to use up left-over vegetables from the fridge, and are also packed with protein to keep you full.
- 1 large onion
- 6 Brussels sprouts
- Baby spinach – handful
- 3 eggs – beaten
- Oil for frying
How to make:
- Slice the onion, brussels sprouts and spinach. I use the fantastic slicing blade in my Kenwood food processor for this.
- Fry the veggies in a pan with a little oil until soft.
- Remove from frying pan and place into a bowl then and stir in the beaten eggs.
- Fry spoon fulls of the mixture until golden brown on each side and the egg is cooked through. (Makes 4 large fritters or 8 small)
- Serve with salad and a tasty tomato chutney on the side!