Banana & Blueberry Ice Cream
Looking for a healthy sweet treat? With just TWO ingredients (and no added sugar) this deeeeelcious blueberry and banana all fruit ice-cream is perfect to cool you down on a warm day and…it’s super easy to make.
1 frozen banana
½ cup frozen blueberries
This amount serves 1, but multiply depending on the number of servings you wish to make.
How to make:
1. Remove banana(s) and blueberries from the freezer and leave for 10 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. With a sharp knife slice up the banana(s).
3. Add the chopped banana and blueberries to the food processor, (I use my Kenwood) and blend until smooth.
• Freeze ripe bananas in a plastic food bag, remove the skin BEFORE freezing
• This ice-cream is best served straight away, doesn’t freeze well.