Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
Looking for super quick, delicious healthy salad alternative to boring old lettuce and leaves?
This really simple and tasty salad is made with raw broccoli so it keeps all its nutritional value along with all its crunchiness! Great on its own for a quick lunch or serve it as a side to salmon or chicken as a main meal.
- 2 heads of broccoli finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups seeds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3-4 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 red onion
How to make:
- In a mixing bowl whisk up the mayo and lemon juice.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- Cover with cling film and put in the fridge to marinate for a couple of hours or even better, overnight