Super Speedy Kids’ ‘Mac and Cheese’
Here’s a fab, tasty dinner for the kids that really is super speedy and easy to make!
Serves 2 little ones
- 2 handfuls of chopped broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 2 handfuls of macaroni pasta – or spirals, shells and penne work just fine too
- 2 tbsp of Philadelphia light cream cheese
- Handful of grated cheese
How to make:
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli.
- Cook and drain pasta reserving about 1/4 cup of the pasta liquid.
- Put veggies in with the pasta and the pasta liquid, stir in cream cheese and grated cheese. Boom! Done!