This tasty taco dip is perfect for healthy entertaining served with veges and corn chips OR as an addition to a Mexican inspired meal!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 tub of light cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp Mexican spice mix
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Grated cheese done in food processor (I use my Kenwood)
- Fresh tomatoes chopped
- Fresh coriander
- Nachos (ideally no added salt)
How to make:
1.Blend the first three ingredients together in a food processor (I use my Kenwood) until well mixed and it’s ready!
2. Spread the dip over a large dinner plate and top with shredded iceberg lettuce, grated cheese, chopped tomatoes, coriander and nachos.
Top Tip: This is delicious with chilli mince, rice and extra salad.