Vegan Chocolate Fudge
It’s true, a lower-sugar and vegan-friendly fudge recipe does exist! Best of all, it doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and will be enjoyed by adults and kids alike.
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp peanut or almond butter
- 1 large/2 small ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2-3 tsp vanilla extract
How to make:
- Blend coconut in a food processor (I use my Kenwood), until it starts to turn into a smooth paste/butter. This can take a good few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Turn the mixture out into a small baking tray lined with non-stick paper.
- Put into the refrigerator until well chilled.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Top tip – this is delicious frozen too!